Monday 26 July 2010

A little bit of Google-based fun...

One of the things with trying to promote any band on the internet is keeping an eye on search results and how easy it is for people to find your website. Having checked the "usual culprits" I thought I'd have a bit of a play with song titles, so I started with Google and the title of our first single, "How Come I'm Never Around"... the results weren't quite what I had predicted ...

Click the "Read More" link for the *ahem* slightly fruity results ...

Here's what the mighty Google suggested:

Apparently we're less popular than single, ugly, deformed Mongolians
Although the suggestions were even more alarming ...
Alarming though some of these are, my favourite is the last one.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Skeleton Crew Rocks ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP